Warnings and Considerations When Using medibottle
- Consult with physician, pharmacist or authorized medical professional to assure medicine's compatibility with the liquid used in medibottle. Medications administered with incompatible liquids may be harmful to infant.
- Do not heat the medibottle in a microwave oven. This can create hot spots in the liquid which are harmful to the infant.
- Medications and vitamins should never be microwaved.
- Bottle adapter is not a childproof cap. Replace with top provided from original bottle and store the medicine out of reach of children.
- To prevent possible choking hazard, check nipple for cracks and tears before use. Replace worn nipples.